Tuesday, September 27, 2011

More wedding favorites

Here are some more shots from the day. There are so many great ones; it's hard to pick. Our photographers really did a great job of capturing the night. Thank you, Alea and Kim!





 







First dance, "Then" by Brad Paisley

Our cakes were made by Mark at Classic Cheesecakes and Cake

Dan and I talked about feeding the cake to each other sweetly-he lied.

Dan's a big fisherman so we had his cake made to look like a tacklebox.

These were my first babies before Carrie and Kyle's children.

Hill couldn't be any happier.

Dan's such the charmer.  :)

Mr. Tony with Mrs. Cronic. She and her husband came and spent the whole night with us.

The only moment I sat down. I love my parents. Aren't they cute?

I love Julie. She had such a good time. Love that Gea is in the background, too.

Magan's husband, Matt, and Steph's husband, Tom, knew how to break it down.

SHOUT!

Running through the petals...

Riding away. It went so fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment