After high school Danielle and I kept in touch, but it wasn't until my family moved to a neighborhood near hers that we began walking on sunny afternoons and sharing about life with one another. She and I both got engaged on the same day. We originally thought about getting married the same day, too. She asked me to sing at her wedding-which was beautiful!
She and Jonathan got married in Gainesville at their church with the reception at the Smithgall Arts Center. I had never been there before, but it was absolutely gorgeous! The weather was perfect and all the details really made it a special day. Here is a link to more pictures from our mutual friend, Emily. Also, you can get some of Danielle's perspective here.
I am not a photographer by any means, but here are some of the pictures I was able to capture of the day.
First dance. Below is a snippet of their first dance. I totally missed the best part, but I tried to capture the end of it because they were too cute with all their moves.
She had really pretty centerpieces of different shades of pink and white hydrangeas and roses.
Daddy-daughter dance.
Matt and Jeffrey enjoying the night.
Oh-so pretty cake from Celso's cakes.
Cutting the cake and sweetly feeding one another.
Taylor and Jordy-the next to marry!
High school girls...(Emily, I don't know where you were.)
Taylor, me, Danielle and Chelsi (also newly engaged)
Me and Jared
More high school weddings coming up in 2011...







it was a beautiful wedding huh? makes me EXCITED for yours!!! :)
ReplyDelete